她来了。亲爱的。你是刚回来吗?
Ah, here she is. Oh, darling. Ah, are you only just back?
我们赢了,普露美!胜利是我们的!普露美?哦,我亲爱的,普露美。哦,不。
We did it, Plumette! Victory is ours! Plumette? Plumette? Oh, my darling, Plumette. Oh, no.
亲爱的茜玻啊,谢谢你,巴罗,提醒了我们哈丁太太曾在这里工作。不客气,小姐。
Darling Sybil. Thank you, Barrow, for reminding us of Mrs Harding's time here. My pleasure, m'lady.
亲爱的,爸爸正在照顾着他最爱的两个姑娘。
Darling, Daddy's taking care of his two favorite girls.
你今晚会回来吗?我尽量,怎么了?需要我做些什么吗?没什么,亲爱的。
Will you be back this evening? I'll do my best. Why? Do you need me for something? No, darling. Fine.
所以,谢谢你,亲爱的。
So thank you, dear.
我是被你杀死的敌人,亲爱的。
I am the enemy you killed, my friend.
布莱尔,亲爱的,你还要不要来帮我?瑟琳娜,你知道你妈什么时候到吗?
Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all? Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?
我现在就去找,告诉我吧,亲爱的,“
I will find out now--you must tell me, dear."
亲爱的,我雇这些人来给我专业意见,最终,他们觉得我们是在为这个品牌帮倒忙。
Darling, I hired these people for their expertise, and ultimately, they feel that we would be doing the brand a disservice.
亲爱的庞德,诗歌如下。
My Dear Pound, here is the poem.
亲爱的,我们得把车修好。
Honey, we need to get the car fixed.
反正她是怎样也升不进天堂的,所以,她写道,亲爱的玛丽:,我是一个私生子,我不能进入天堂,众所周知,但我拥有吸引男孩的独特个性。
She can't get in to heaven anyway. So she says: "Dear Mary: I am a bastard and a bastard shall not enter the kingdom of heaven as we all know. But I have this personality that makes boys follow me.
亲爱的,我觉得巧克力蛋糕没起到作用,我这还有秘制的棒棒糖哦。
Darling, I don't think those brownies are kicking in. I also have some lollipops.
你好,我是史蒂芬,威尔的父亲。我是路易莎·克拉克,很高兴认识你。很高兴认识你。再见,亲爱的。
Hello. I'm Stephen. Will's father. Louisa Clark. Nice to meet you. Lovely to meet you. See you later, darling.
亲爱的这是什么?你以前的东西。
Hi. Hi. Hi darling. So, what's this. Some of your old stuff.
没事的,亲爱的,我自己也是个企业家,我可以放弃我那部分利益,用以换取一些变更。
It's all right, darling. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I'll forego my cut in exchange for some alterations.
别这么做,毕竟我们曾经走过这条路,亲爱的。
Don't. After all, we've been down this road before, darling.
看谁来了。你好,亲爱的。今天过得怎样?
Look who's down. Hello, my darling. How was your day?
欢迎。艾弗林!我的手完整了。亲爱的,天呐,人不少呢。
Welcome. Evelyn! My hand is complete. Darling. Heavens. We are quite a party.
亲爱的观众朋友们,也十分感谢您收看这次节目。
To all of you, our viewers, we are so glad that you were able to join us.
树木,山石,小溪,都在哭泣,为牧羊人失去了亲爱的伴侣而心痛。
The trees, the rocks, and the streams are all weeping for the loss of the shepherd-speaker's beloved companion.
亲爱的,现在,他们也算我爸妈。
Now, Honey, they's my parents too.
亲爱的萨尔,温柔的劳拉,我已经来了,我马上要走“,可等等,嗯,是的“,他盯着自己的手,脸上露出不安的神情。
Dear Sal, sweet Laura. I've come, I've gone, but wait, ah, yes," and he stared with rocky sorrow into his hands. "Can't talk no more.
然后,在第三页上面,又有一个例子:,换句话说我们必须去这个舞会,亲爱的,我是说,不然就会变得波动又缺少真知识,或使我们的计划结晶化“
And then, on the top of 3, we get another example: "In other words we've got to get on the ball, darling, what I'm saying, otherwise it'll be fluctuating and lack of true knowledge or crystallization of our plans."
你认为我是该做还是不该做,我反正都上不了天堂了,因此,我认为做不做都无所谓,之后她给她回信了,玛丽-巴瑞特,亲爱的萨巴斯,你的做法是可接受的,但我认为,你真正的问题是无法融入现代社会。
Do you think I should neck or not? I shall not enter the kingdom of heaven anyway so I don't see what difference it makes.'" And then she writes back, Mary Brittle: "Dear Sabbath: Light necking is acceptable, but I think your real problem is one of adjustment to the modern world.
亲爱的,我从不反应过激,我都70好几了,还有心脏毛病的病史,我随时保持自制。
Darling, I don't overreact. I'm 70-something years old with a history of heart trouble. I keep it in check.
亲爱的,你得快点决定了。
You need to make a decision, dear.
我最后就想知道这个“,“但是亲爱的Sal,你就坐在那儿听着,我们问问。
There is one last thing I want to know.'" Sal "But dear Sal, you're listening. You are sitting there. We'll ask Sal.
真厉害,我亲爱的爸爸转眼变成了马基雅弗利[意大利政治家],真是奇迹不止。
I'm impressed. My darling Papa transformed into Machiavelli at a touch. Will wonders never cease?
所以,他播这样的片段,我进来了,亲爱的,我回家了“,我的配偶带着蔑视的表情,这是个糟糕的信号。
And so, if he shows these clips: I walk in, "Honey, I'm home," and my spouse has the look of contempt, it's a bad sign.
所以弥尔顿会在他的散文中不停地说,“哦!我有一个主意,亲爱的读者,在我继续下去之前,也许我应该介绍下自己,我需要向你们,解释一下我从哪里来,你们会想我是谁呀?
So Milton will continually be saying in his prose tracts, "Oh! I just had an idea. Dear reader, before I go on, perhaps I should say something about myself. I need to explain something to you about where I'm coming from. You wonder who I am to tell you this?
我要谢谢你,亲爱的兄弟。
Thank you so much, my brother.
是的,夸奖我的眼睛,她亲吻了我漂亮的眉毛“,我亲爱的洛丽塔发出了欢快的叫喊声,那也许和她戏剧性的行为方式有关,她随后开始变得做作起来“
Complimented, my eye. She kissed me on my pure brow," and my darling emitted that new yelp of merriment which, perhaps in connection with her theatrical mannerisms, she had lately begun to affect."
给你,亲爱的,你来决定我们要拿她们怎么办。
Here you go, darling. And you get to decide what we're gonna do with them.
她在我留言机上的留言是这样的:“莫妮卡,亲爱的!阿蔓达在给你打电话!”
On the machine, this is her message: Monica, darling, it's Amanda calling.
巴特,亲爱的,有什么天大的惊喜等着我?我们为什么要来这?
Bart, darling. What is the big mystery? What are we doing here?
亲爱的,我有个坏消息要告诉你,泰瑞,那个摄影师 ,认为我们需要作些调整。
Darling, I have some bad news. Terry, that fool of a photographer, thinks we need to go in a different direction.
我爱尾巴 亲爱的亲爱的尾巴!
I love a tail Dear darling tail!
Ellen:哦,嗨,亲爱的。
Ellen:Oh,hi,darling.
伊莎贝尔放下她的杂志,以不动声色的口吻说,“亲爱的,你太晚了”。
Isabel put her magazine down and said in a neutral voice, "You're very late, darling."
亲爱的,我们迟到了。
Darling, we're late.
亲爱的,任何时候你想要一个临时照看孩子的人,只要开口说就是了。
Any time you want a babysitter, dear, you only have to ask.
它说:“我亲爱的宝贝,非洲这里的天气炎热干燥,但没有你的夜晚寒冷而孤独。”
It said: "My sweet darling, the weather here in Africa is hot and dry, but the nights are cold and lonely without you."
唔,那我就信你吧,亲爱的。
Well, I'll take your word for it then, love.
亲爱的父亲,我想念您。
I miss thee, beloved father.
你对我来说很特别,亲爱的。
You're very special to me, darling.
想喝一杯吗,亲爱的?
Do you want a drink, sweetheart?
你叫什么名字,亲爱的?
What's your name, dear?
亲爱的考克斯夫人,关于房主保险一事。我们从自己的资料中注意到我们还没有收到你续保的通知。
Dear Mrs. Cox, Re: Homeowners Insurance. We note from our files that we have not yet received your renewal instructions.
喔!我的爱,我亲爱的。
Oh! My love, my darling.
啊,埃德加,亲爱的!
Oh Edgar, darling!
这话对不住我亲爱的历史老师,不过有谁需要历史课呢?
With apologies to my old history teacher, who needs history lessons?
“最亲爱的尼娜”,信的开始这样写道。
'Dearest Nina', the letter began.
一个护士拍着我的肩膀,说道:“亲爱的,你就痛痛快快地哭吧。”
A nurse patted me on the shoulder and said, "You have a good cry, dear."
我想你已经证明了你的论点,亲爱的。
I think you've made your point, dear.
“亲爱的亨利”,信的开头这样写道。
'Darling Henry,' the letter began.
亲爱的,见到你太让人高兴了,你看上去简直美极了。
Darling how lovely to see you, you look simply divine.
“亲爱的”是一种昵称。
'Darling' is a term of endearment.
到这儿来,亲爱的。
Come on over here, honey.
亲爱的彼得,在过去的几天中我一直深深思念着你。
Dear Peter, I have been thinking about you so much during the past few days.
亲爱的,你什么时候需要人帮忙照看孩子,只要开口说一声就行。
Any time you want a babysitter, dear, you only have to ask.
“回头再跟你谈。”——“好的。再见,亲爱的。”
"Talk to you later."— 'All right. See you love.'
亲爱的,我不认为那是个好主意。
Honey, I don't really think that's a good idea.
“我能说一句吗?”——“亲爱的,如果你非说不可的话,好吧。”
"Could I have a word?" — "Oh dear, if you must."
出什么事了,我最亲爱的?你看起来很疲惫。
What's wrong, my dearest? You look tired.
我亲爱的姑娘,你错了。
My dear girl, you're wrong.
“亲爱的男孩儿,”她热烈地拥抱着他,柔情地说道。
"Dear boy," she crooned, hugging him heartily.
凯文迪许太太是我亲爱的朋友。
Mrs. Cavendish is a dear friend of mine.
8点15分了,亲爱的,你的早餐已经做好了。
It's eight-fifteen, dear, and your breakfast's ready.
亲爱的内维尔,我真太为你高兴了。
Darling Neville, I couldn't be more pleased for you.
亲爱的,你如果处在我的位置会怎么做?
What would you have done in my place, my dear?
喝点什么吗,亲爱的?
Would you like a drink, dear?
亲爱的!见到你真是太好了。
Darling! It's lovely to see you.
早上好,亲爱的。
Good morning, darling.
亲爱的,你哪不舒服?。
Darling, are you ill?
好啦,亲爱的,咱们回家吧。
Come (my) dearest, let's go home.
亲爱的,我每天都更爱你。
Darling, I love you more every day.
“噢,亲爱的,”她的女主人会笑容僵硬地回答。
"Well, dear," her hostess would reply with a frigid smile.
她拽着那女人的手臂,把她拉到身边说:“亲爱的,你就跟着我吧。”
Tugging the woman's arm, she pulled her to her side saying: "You just stick with me, dear."
亲爱的哈里。永远值得信赖。
Good old Harry. Reliable to the end.
亲爱的,好了,别这么大声说话打扰他。
Now don't talk so loud and bother him, honey.
生日快乐,亲爱的。
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
快点,亲爱的,我们要迟到了。
Come on, darling, we'll be late.
亲爱的,我有一个惊喜给你。
Darling, I have a surprise for you.
我亲爱的妈妈在这。
My dear mother is here.
你困了吗,亲爱的?
Are you sleepy, darling?
亲爱的,请不要晚餐迟到。
Please don't be late for dinner, darling.
怎么啦,亲爱的?
What's the matter, darling?
你和我太像了,亲爱的。
You're a lot like me, dear.
每天晚上她都是一边嚷着“亲爱的,我回来啦!”一边冲进公寓。
Each evening she bursts into her apartment with a ritualistic shout of "Honey I'm home!"
哦,天哪,门铃响了。看看是谁好吗,亲爱的。
Oh dear, there's the doorbell. See who it is, would you, darling.
我会爱你的,亲爱的。
I'll love you, dear.