“嗯,他生病卧床。”——“什么?”——“他生病卧床。”
"He's um ill in bed." — "Eh?" — "He's ill in bed."
如果你吃太多糖果,你可能会生病。
If you eat too much candy, you might get sick.
每次我生病时,奶奶都会给我做紫菜汤。
Every time I get sick, my grandma makes me seaweed soup.
这婴儿生病了,但看起来病情正在好转。
The baby had been ill but seemed to be on the mend.
最后,我生病了。
Finally, I was ill.
你会因此生病的。
You will become ill by it.
当免疫系统强大时,你不容易生病。
When the immune system is strong, you are less likely to get sick.
他们也可能会生病。
They may also become ill.
他生病的这些年来,我妈妈一直照料着他。
All the years he was sick my mother had nursed him.
我倒没生病,只是觉得很不舒服。
I wasn't actually sick but I felt lousy.
或许你生病了。
Maybe you are ill.
“恐怕他生病了。”——“真是遗憾。”
"I'm afraid he's ill." — "I'm sorry to hear that."
生病是件无趣的事,整天躺在床上的新鲜感很快就没了。
It's a bore to be sick, and the novelty of lying in bed all day wears off quickly.
在我父亲生病期间,她给了很多帮助。
She was very supportive during my father's illness.
孩子生病时我陷入了绝望的深渊之中。
I was in the depths of despair when the baby was sick.
安妮一直生病,但现在又回来参加社交活动了。
Anne has been ill but now she's back in circulation.
兰德尔生病纯粹是时运不济。
Randall's illness was only bad luck.
研究表明,不活动的人可能会生病。
Research shows that people who are not active can get sick.
如果潮湿发霉的建筑令你生病了,霉菌很可能是病因。
If damp, musty buildings make you ill, mould is probably the cause.
除了两名生病,所有的学生都到了。
The students all attended, bar two who were ill.
那天下午她因经常生病没去上班被开除,丢掉了护士工作。
That afternoon she was fired from her job as a nurse, because she'd been out sick so much.
她在他们生病时飞奔到他们的床边。
She flew to their bedsides when they were ill.
在他们生病的时候她飞奔至他们身边。
She flew to their bedsides when they were ill.
我特别害怕生病。
I dread being sick.
我生病时他对我关怀备至。
He was very good to me when I was ill.
—如果我生病了怎么办?
What if I get sick?
她没有足够的护士来代替她们生病的同事的工作。
She did not have enough nurses to cover for those who were sick.
如果您的孩子出现任何生病的症兆,带她去看医生。
If your child shows any signs of illness, take her to the doctor.
在他生病期间,他母亲一直守候在他床边。
His mother has been at his bedside throughout his illness.
员工的定期缴款用来支付生病的花费,包括长期病残的开销。
The contributions employees pay give cover against sickness, including chronic invalidity.
他帮助生病的人。
He helps sick people.
“他已经做了扁桃腺切除,又一直在生病。”她在自己的日记中写道。
"He has had his tonsils out and has been ill, too," she noted in her diary.
她生病时我为她代课。
I took her classes for her while she was sick.
不管什么原因,他只要一生病,脸就会泛红。
Whenever he felt ill from any cause he became red-faced.
朱丽叶:我也不想生病!
Juliet:I don't want to get sick either!
没错,他没少生病。
I won't say as he hasn't been ill a good bit.
我其实没有生病,但感觉很不舒服。
I wasn't actually sick but I felt lousy.
她生病后便给解除了许多责任。
After her illness she was divested of much of her responsibility.
好几个学生病了。
Several students were ill.
他们过一天算一天,日复一日地照顾着生病的女儿。
They live from day to day, looking after their sick daughter.
她在父亲生病时代理父亲的事务。
She was made her father's attorney when he became ill.
但大多情况下,我们会生病。
Mainly, though, we get sick.
他假托生病缺勤。
The ostensible reason for his absence was illness.
他在整个生病期间表现出非凡的忍耐力。
He showed remarkable endurance throughout his illness.
我们获悉他生病了。
We were given to understand that he was ill.
一些医院使用大数据预测早产婴儿是否会生病。
Some hospitals use big data to predict if a baby who is born too early will get sick.
你没事儿吧?你的脸色很难看,生病了吗?
Are you all right? You look terrible. Are you sick?
我貌似生病了,觉得很虚弱。
I looked awful and felt quite shaky.
即使你跟某位生病的乘客同在一架飞机上,也不太可能会生病。
If you are on a plane with a sick passenger, you are unlikely to get sick.
你就会因此经常生病。
You start to get sick often.
我不断地生病,还伴有一大堆莫名其妙的症状。
I was constantly ill, with a baffling array of symptoms.
我母亲生病时她帮了很大的忙—我同意你说的这一点。
She was very helpful when my mother was ill—I'll allow you that.
我肯定能够想象自己生病。
I can certainly picture being ill.
她打电话来了吗?你告诉她我病了吧?每次都要说我生病了。
Did she call? You told her I was sick right? Always tell her I am sick.
他是说,我们正在生病,是因为我们没有,尽力做好我们本该做到的事。
What he means is that we are ill because we do not cultivate what we are about enough.
现在去吗?为什么家里有人生病吗?
Right now? Why? Is someone sick?
哦,亲爱……嗯,软软的猫猫, 温温的猫猫……那是我生病时候唱的,伤心不是生病。
Oh, hon. Soft kitty, warm kitty... That's for when I'm sick. Sad is not sick.
杜布罗夫尼克有一个检疫处,想进城的人若被查出生病,将会在此被隔离
They have a quarantine house where they would put people who were travelers arriving there, because walls kept out plagues.
它说的是,“你生病了,是因为你还不够健康,因为你不去追求那些让你健康的东西。
It is "you are ill because you don't have enough health in your life, " because you are not pursuing those things that make you healthy".
什么事都不顺。我孤单一人。我生病了。
Everything was going horrible. I was lonely. I was sick.
菲比,你生病了,别唱了,回家上床休息吧。
Hey. Phoebe. You're sick, you shouldn't play. You should just go home, get in bed, and stay there.
你是过来说你生病的。你到底是教授还是侦探?
I thought you came to say you were sick. All right, Professor or detective?
我不记得拿破仑在哪里去世了,但他有生病的记忆,生命之光慢慢变弱,然后失去了意识。
And I forget where Napoleon actually dies, but he's got memories of getting sick and ill and the light begins to fade and he goes unconscious.
哦,又有急救电话打过来了。你好。你好仓鼠兽医,我是猪爷爷。猪爷爷正驾驶者他的船出海。是波利,他现在是一只生病的鹦鹉。生病的鹦鹉。我马上就到你那。
Oh, another emergency. Hello. Hello, Grandpa Pig here. Grandpa Pig is out sailing his boat. It's Polly. She's a sick parrot. Sick parrot. I'll be right there.
你明明说那是假的。但你不觉得生病比看演出好吗?
No, you said you made that up. I know, but don't you think the sick thing is way better than the play thing?
兽医是给生病的宠物治病的。说得对。我今天还带来了我的宠物给你们看看。哇。
Vets help sick pets get better. That's right. And I brought some of my pets to show you. Woo.
他想要安慰我,我的小马生病了。
What? What? He was trying to cheer me up. My pony was sick.
听到吗?我们病了是因为我们在生病。
do you listen to that? We are sick because we are ill.
当你生病的时候,你会做任何事情来让自己觉得好过一些。
When you're sick, you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.
瑞士的医院都很棒,如果我们生病的话。
And they have wonderful hospitals in case we get ill.
儿童因轮状病毒而生病,而我们没有针对这种病毒的疫苗,所以,所以我们没有办法保护儿童
Children get diseases from a class of viruses called rotaviruses, for which we have no vaccine, and- and so no way to protect them.
我们削弱自身力量,因此才会生病。
We diminish ourselves and that's when we become ill.
现在派克正蜷缩在救生艇的角落,因为他不顾众人劝阻饮用了海水,他生病了,而且似乎快死了。
By now the cabin boy, Parker, is lying at the bottom of the lifeboat in the corner because he had drunk seawater against the advice of the others and he had become ill and he appeared to be dying.
但这意味着我们不会常生病,就算病了,也能恢复得更快。
But it means that we get ill less often and when we do get sick, we recover more promptly.
这是长期的计划,若你在二十几岁生病死去它就会出错。
It's a long-term plan, which can go wrong if you get sick and die in your early 20s.
他已经生病两天了。
He's out sick for two days.
但当时有个男的,他假装他的狗生病了。哪个男的?
But there was a guy. He pretended that his dog was sick. What guy?
而是慢慢地生病死去,这表明睡眠对保持健康非常重要。
You get sick and then you die, suggesting that sleeping is good to keep you healthy.
你没有生病。什么?我当然有!那么为什么你要穿成这样呢?
You're not sick. What? Yes, I am! Okay, then why are you all dressed up?
当然不是,还是会生病。
Of course not. We do.
你可以有正常的体液,也可以有异常的体液,如果这些体液,不管体液究竟为何物,当体液失衡,你就会生病,即在异常体液比正常体液多时就会生病
You could have good humours and you could have bad humours and if those humours, whatever they are, got out of balance then you got sick if you had too many bad ones compared to good ones.
许多人不会再因为微生物得病了,而人们以前则会因此生病
A lot of didn't get sick from it now, and we got sick from it before.
当你生病的时候谁来照顾你呢?没有人来照顾我,我从不生病。
Who looks after you when you're ill? No one looks after me. I'm never ill.
波利生病有多长时间了?自从我们驾船出来游玩开始。
How long has Polly been sick? Since we came out on our boat trip.
是的,但现在我们是夫妻了,这意味着,你生病时我会照顾你,你挣很多钱时,我可以买东西。
Yes, but we're married now. That means, when you get sick, I take care of you. And when you make a bunch of money, I get to buy stuff.
所有生病的人都会向你购买人寿险,而他们比普通人群,有着更高的死亡率
All the sick people will come to you to buy life insurance and they will turn out to have a higher death rate than the population at large.
你生病的时候谁照顾你呢?没有人照顾我。我从来不生病。
Who looks after you when you're ill? No one looks after me. I'm never ill.
这是否意味着我们不会生病?
Does it mean we don't get ill?
仓鼠兽医家到了!仓鼠兽医为生病的宠物看病。
Last stop, the vet. The vet helps sick pets get better.
我可以相信存在魔鬼,然后说,人为什么会生病和死亡
I could believe in demons and say, "Why does a person get sick and die?
因为要是你不吃早饭的话,你会生病的。
Because if you don't eat your breakfast, you will get sick.
因为那样做我就可以解释人为什么会生病
Because doing that allows me to explain why people get sick.
当我终于让她相信我生病了的时候,她说(内容是德语)
When I finally managed to convince her I was sick, she said,"mochtest du eine darmspfilung?"
◎ 生病 shēngbìng
[fall ill] 得病
得病、害病。《水浒传.第六七回》:「兄弟若闲,便要生病。若不叫我去时,独自也要去走一遭。」《文明小史.第八回》:「那知竟为寒气所感,次日头痛发热,生起病来。」近抱病,罹病,害病,患病,染病
英语 to fall ill
德语 krank werden (V)
法语 tomber malade