那让我们来调用一次吧,让我们建立一个,怎么说。
So if I call, let's , let's set up s to be, I don't know, some big long list.
不管怎么说我今天是来谈论银行投资业务的,有关的课题。
Anyway, I'm here to talk today about investment banking, this is all part of this general thing.
是啊? 怎么说? 这里有点野蛮,我是说,这里不像我书里说的那样。
Yeah? How so? It's kind of wild. I mean, it's not how they made it sound in my book.
迈克尔.布隆伯格对这个问题怎么说呢
Name that issue that Michael Bloomberg would use.
这里会发生一点状况,你醒来之后会说,我怎么会在这个身体里?我的胡子呢?
There'll be something here that,you'll wake up and you'll say, What am I doing in this new body? What happened to my beard?
因为在加州有,我不知道怎么说,有五六十多所众所周知的大学,
because there's, I don't know what to say, over 50, 60 colleges, you know, that are recognizable in California
看看你会怎么说。
And see what you would say.
理性的选择,即本案例中人们不去选择劣势策略,反而选择优势策略,使总结果变得,美国人怎么说的,"糟糕"
So rational choice in this case, people not choosing a dominated strategy; people choosing a dominant rational choice can lead to outcomes that - what do Americans call this?--that "Suck."
那我应该怎么说?你可以跟她说实话。那样会伤害她的。
What was I supposed to say? You could have told her the truth. That would have hurt her feelings.
我不知道怎么说,但是你能不能看看这个,听我说?
I don't know the terminology, but will you please just look at what I'm showing you and listen to me.
我说"那你怎么逃跑的"
And I said, "Well how did you get away?"
这是另一堂课的内容,不管怎么说,热力学与开采化石燃料,起源于同一时期,它是普适的。
That's for a different lecture So, anyway, thermodynamics dates from the same period as getting fossil fuels out of the ground. It's universal.
抱歉,不过你没有考虑周全,我是说,我们要怎么说?
I'm sorry but you have not thought this through. I mean, what are we going to say?
那怎么说?
How's that, now?
医生怎么说?什么也没说,我以为一切正常。
What'd the doctors tell you? Nothing. I thought everything was fine.
但如果确实有这种论点存在,我迫不及待地想听一听,因为这个论点无论怎么看,似乎都不会说得通。
But if there is another argument for that claim, I'm eager to hear it, because this argument, at any rate, seems to me to be unsuccessful.
他在这些地方用行动攻击人类的程度,不正和我用文字攻击的程度相同吗,你们可以看出霍布斯在这一精彩段落里,的一丝顽皮,他说,你们怎么看呢,这和自然状态不同。
Does he not therefore as much accuse mankind by ?" his action as I do by my words?" You can see the mischievousness of Hobbes in that delightful passage. What about you, he says, and this is not in some kind of state of nature.
你是说艾米她...用科学的话怎么说来着...
Are you saying that Amy is...oh, what's the scientific word...
是吗?怎么说?怎么,你还真想见她啦?
Really? Why is that? What, you actually want to meet her?
罗宾,你说亚瑟关于窃听是怎么说的?说窃听的事跟毕夏普无关。
Robyn, what did you say Asher said about the wiretaps? The thing about it not being about Bishop?
那他怎么说?
Wow. What did he say?
因为许多名人将会是一种……这话怎么说?想不起来了。
because a lot of celebrities will be the kind of... What's the word? Can't think of the word.
但是 也可以很轻易地说,那样做不怎么好
Yet, it's very easy to say to you that's not a good thing to do.
为了跟上,不断地小跑:,to,keep,up。,“我在这待了两个月了“,他说,“这里的人不怎么友好。
Haze Enoch kept skipping steps Enoch "I been here two months," he said, "and I don't know nobody.
因为我说:“听着,我有个好主意,我们研究吧。”我怎么说她就怎么做。
because I said, "Listen, I got a great idea, let's go for it." And she did exactly what I said.
那我之后该怎么说?
And what would I have said afterwards?
那干脆从乔治·华盛顿谈起得了,真是的,好吧,看在你的面子上,姑且把他算上吧,他好歹也减税了,-因为。,肯尼迪的减税和里根的,都不可等闲视之,-我不是让他,只回答一个字吗?他怎么说这么多?
Well we could begin with George Washington Alright, for your sake, we toss in John Kennedy ... who cut taxes. -Because... the Kennedy tax cuts and the Reagan tax cuts ... were both major tax cuts. -Did you hear me ask him ? for a one-word answer? Did you hear me?
各位怎么样?医生怎么说?
Hey guys. Hey. Hi. Well? Okay, how'd it go at the doctor's?
它怎么说?说什么了?我就知道。嘘。
What'd it say? What'd it say? I know, right?
实验是怎么进行的呢,他们说,我们会问你们问题,考虑一下,先不要回答,我们会转这个幸运轮盘
What they did it--they said, we'll ask you the question and think about it, but while you're thinking about it--don't answer yet -we're going to spin this wheel of fortune.
随你们怎么说,我觉得都很漂亮。
Say what you want. I think it's all beautiful.
你想好要怎么说了吗?
Hey, have you figured out a way to tell him you're moving out?
不管怎么说,他们请的这个助手,在大多数人眼中亭亭玉立,他们可以把她包装得更漂亮,或打扮成丑女无敌,让她穿些邋遢的衣服,失败的妆容还带上卷曲的假发。
But anyway, the confederate that they hired was a woman who was naturally attractive in most people's view but they made her look either more attractive or less attractive by giving her kind of frumpy clothes, bad make-up, and a frizzy wig.
她说要见主厨。顾客怎么说?那不是顾客,是评论家。
She wants to see the chef. What did the customer say? It was not a customer. It was a critic.
大哥没有经过任何思考就提出了这个理论,显然,尘世间的任何事实都让我们震惊了-,我不知道怎么去说。
The Elder Brother is issuing this theory without any consideration, - obviously, whatsoever of earthly reality and we're shocked by -- I don't know how else to put it.
她是怎么说的?她说我就是个孩子,她的孩子。
And what did she have to say about that? That I was a child, her child.
我曾在核心闪电战上说,我想做的意见事情就是介绍一些东西,出于化学,也高于化学,所以,我们看看巴德对命名法是怎么说的。
I said at the core blitz that one of the things I'm going to try to do is introduce some things from beyond chemistry. So, let's see what the Bard had to say about nomenclature.
对于多数儿童和成人来说,但愿,答案非常明显,孤独症儿童通常只是耸耸肩,说,"我怎么会知道"
For most children and most of you, I hope, the answer's pretty clear: Autistic children will often just shrug, say, "How could I know?"
你说得很对,我也应该跟你道歉。怎么说?
I'm sure you're right. I suppose I should apologize to you, as well. Okay.
克莱拉?埃莉斯的理由是,她怎么说
Clara Elise's reason - what did Clara Elise say?
那么洛克对此是怎么说的,你来说?
All right, so what does Locke say there? Yes?
就连英国人都跟我说,你们国家是怎么了?
Even people in Britain said to me : "What is happening in your country?
她不为人知地活着,鲜有人知道她“,如果有任何人知道关于她的任何事情,又怎么能说他不为人知呢?
- "She lived unknown and few could know"-- how can she be unknown if few know anything about her?
您怎么说?
What say you?
那我还能怎么说?
How else was I supposed to say it?
不管怎么说,波利特也算是六十年代舞台上的一个中心人物。
In any case, Poulet was also a central figure on the scene of the sixties.
不管怎么说,弥尔顿是个很虔诚的清教徒,但是到了17世纪,40年代的时候,弥尔顿都根本没想过要写这个主题。
After all, this is an extremely pious Puritan. But as late as the 1640s, this was not at all the epic subject that Milton was intending to use.
可是,不管怎么说,为了阻拦那些人送信,就用隼和鹰来捕杀鸽子的话,还是显得太不厚道了
But, anyway, it seemed like an awful thing to do when they're bringing these falcons and hawks who were imported to intercept these people.
你们还记得吗,第一节课我说过,文学评论历史和文学理论有一个重大区别,那就是文学评论的历史,很大程度上与文学评估有关:,意思就是我们为什么要关心文学,还有我们怎么能说一部作品是好还是坏?
You remember in the first lecture I said there's a difference between the history of criticism and theory of literature, one difference being that the history of criticism has a great deal to do with literary evaluation: that is to say, why do we care about literature and how can we find means of saying that it's good or not good?
不管怎么说,贝克尔从来就不是表现最为稳定的球员。
Becker has never been the most consistent of players anyway.
问题不在于你说什么,而在于你怎么说。
It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it.
你的名字用英文怎么说?
What's your name in English?
不管怎么说,这是个好消息。
Well, that's one good piece of news at any rate.
爱丽丝,这个用英语怎么说?
What's this in English, Alice?
你不管怎么说肯定非常了解这里的每个人。
You know pretty well everyone here, one way or the other.
不管怎么说,追求的过程总比得手更为刺激。
The chase is always much more exciting than the conquest anyway.
不管怎么说,那场婚姻还是维持了8个月,其间双方的关系一直很紧张。
Somehow the marriage lasted for eight tempestuous months.
不要管别人是怎么说的, 我们要的是你的意见.
Never mind what others said; we want your opinion.
她怎么想的就怎么说,这种习惯令人非常难堪。
She had the disconcerting habit of saying exactly what she thought.
这个地方的清洁我再怎么说都不为过。
I can't overemphasize the cleanliness of this place.
“菲特似乎不是这么想的。”——“别去管菲特怎么说。”
"Fewter didn't seem to think so." — "Never mind what Fewter said."
丽莎怎么说她的假期?
What did Lisa say about her vacation?
克雷文医生会怎么说?
What will Dr. Craven say?
她到底是怎么说的?
What did she actually say?
贝克尔不管怎么说从来就不是一个很稳定的球员。
Becker was never the most consistent of players anyway.
每次我们问母亲,她总是说: "喔,看看你父亲怎么说。"
Every time we asked our mother, she said, "Well, see what your father says."
她记得急救书上是怎么说的。
She remembered what the first aid book said about it.
医生怎么说?
What did the doctor say?
我已经见过皮特好几次了,通过–怎么说呢–底层社会的朋友们。
I had already met Pete a couple of times through – how should I put it – friends in low places.
鲍勃,这个用英语怎么说?
What's this in English, Bob?
随你怎么说,但他们确实爱自己的妈妈。
Say what you like about them, but they did love their Mum.
人们怎么想就会怎么说,你阻止不了。
You can't stop people saying what they think.
这肉嘛,怎么说呢,做得稍微老了点儿。
The meat was— how shall I put it? —a little overdone.
不管怎么 说, 有工作能力的人一般总会成功的.
Let's face it, people who have a capacity for work normally succeed.
我认为我的成长过程甭管怎么说还算“正常”。
I thought that my upbringing was "normal", whatever that is.
亨利,这个用英语怎么说?
What's this in English, Henry?
你怎么说变脸就变脸?
How can you suddenly turn hostile like that?
体育课用中文怎么说?
What is P. E class in Chinese?
赛赛曼先生会怎么说?
What would Mr. Sesemann say?
银色的斑点用英文怎么说?
How to say silver spots in English?
不管怎么说,这仍然是个问题。
Call it what you will, it's still a problem.
别管他怎么说,你做你自己就好。
Never mind what he says, just be yourself.
无论怎么说这次聚会看起来是成功的.
The party looks like being a success after all.
你得多听他们是怎么说的。
You have to hear what they say.
注意官方电台是怎么说的.
Fasten onto what the official broadcasting station is saying.
我不晓得怎么说应酬话。
I don't know how to make polite conversation.
不管怎么说,他已设法说服了凯给他买一个。
Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.
在如此正式的场合,怎么说这样不恰当的话.
Whan an inept remark to make on such a formal occasion.
要是哪位太太嫌邻居太吵闹,打电话投诉,你跟她怎么说?
What would you say to Mrs So-and-so who has called to complain about a noisy neighbour?
他在会议期间不怎么说很多的话。
He doesn't talk much during meetings.
不管保修单上怎么说,当产品出现故障时,你仍然可以去商店维护自身的权益。
Whatever a guarantee says, when something goes wrong, you can still claim your rights from the shop.
随他们怎么说我吧;我反正是要死的。
Let them talk about me; I'll be dead, anyway.
不管怎么说,他懂什么足球?
What does he know about football, anyway?
再怎么说,她也称不上漂亮。
She could not, by any stretch of the imagination, be called beautiful.
这一罪行的严重性怎么说也不为过。
The seriousness of the crime cannot be overstated.
我丈夫会怎么说?
What will my husband say?
他不介意别人怎么说他。
He doesn't mind what others say about him.
不管怎么说,她是我的好朋友。
Well, she's ben good friends to me, anyway.
我们来看看这位公主是怎么说的。
We shall see what this princess said.
我不在意别人怎么说。
I don't take notice of what others say.
但是,不管怎么说,他们的最新激光唱片具备别人没有的诉求点。
Somehow, though, their latest CD has a focus that the others have lacked.
为什么丹不该吃蛋糕? 不管怎么说还是他做的呢.
Why shouldn't Dan eat the cake? After all, he baked it.