没关系,边下楼边说吧,什么事?
No, it's all right. Walk me down. So, what's up?
没关系的,反正我们到时候也是在工作的。
Well no it doesn't matter, we'll be at work.
我不觉得我会喜欢她。她喜欢爵士吗?估计不喜欢。那我们能聊点什么?我不知道,反正也没关系。好吗?
I don't think I'm gonna like her. Does she like jazz? Probably not. Then what are we gonna talk about? I dont know! It doesn't matter. Okay?
不是,他说的跟我没关系。
Nope, what he's saying has nothing to do with me.
没关系,你在尽父亲的责任。
It's okay. That's what dads do.
这有点为难你了,-没关系。
To put you on the spot. -Sure.
没关系,他能录到你
That's okay; he can just point at you that's fine.
很好 莱丽,和我没关系。
Good. Riley. Nothing to do with me.
没关系,你们不用解释。
It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.
我找不到黑色的笔了不过没关系
I lost my black marker but that doesn't matter.
没关系。凯特都告诉我了。很好。
No, it's all good. Kate's kept me up to speed. Good.
如果你们不熟悉这个,没关系的。
Don't be distressed if you're unfamiliar with it.
没关系。不要紧。算了。
That's okay. That's all right. That's okay.
都没关系,呼吸。
It's all OK. Just breath.
莫迪利阿尼和米勒说,怎么做都没关系,想借多少借多少,没有关系
Modigliani and Miller said, we don't care what you do, do whatever you want--it doesn't matter.
现在?我跟他约会没关系吧?
Now? Is it okay if I go out with Chip Matthews?
在接下来的几个月里,你们将体会至每一种情绪,极至的情绪,那没关系。
over the next few months, you are going to be experiencing every single kind of emotion to the extreme and that's fine.
你们没听说过或者听完课就忘了也没关系,例如著名的提香
It doesn't matter if you've never heard of them or if you never think of them again-- but, Titian. The famous Titian.
没关系啦,-好吧,那到底是肯尼迪,里根,克林顿,还是布什?
I did, that's ok. -So...okay ? So Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, or George W. who?
没关系,我们还是来谈一下吧。
Yes, well, let's talk about it anyway.
所以你,当然如果你不同意,我认为你错了,所以我会认为你否认事实,但是没关系,那是一种可能性。
And so you--of course, if you do disagree I think you're mistaken, so I'll think of you as denying the facts, but all right, that's a possibility.
这没关系的,我很快能找到一个新的最好的朋友。
It doesn't matter. I can easily find a new best friend.
菲比?你有这种感觉也没关系。
Phoebe. Yeah? Phoebe, it's okay that you feel this way.
你可能先体会到一种情绪,然后又体会到另一种,这没关系。
You may feel one emotion at one moment, different emotion the next. That's Ok.
没关系,那没有问题。
No. So that's not as big a deal.
没关系啦,重点是你来了,你是我朋友,而你来到了这里。
You know, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that you're here. You're my friend and you're here.
每次我使用方向盘时,都会摩擦掉一些微粒,但没关系,它还是原来那个物体。
Every time I drive the steering wheel of my car, I rub off some items. But that's OK, it's still the very same physical object.
对,我知道这个方法可以通过内置的算法,来实现,这没关系,我们只是,把它当做一个例子来讲解。
And yeah, I know it comes built in, that's OK, what we want to do is use it as an example to look at it.
再下面写电话号码,哦,没关系,先不要写了。
Under that, the telephone numbers, Doesn't matter , don't write it yet.
从一定程度上说,这确实是个问题,但真的没关系。
And statistically it probably is the case to some extents but it really doesn't matter.
爸爸,没关系了,我可以做扫灰。
Dad, it's fine, I can finish the dusting.
所以,听起来可能会让你们沮丧,你们今天读的,和文学根本没关系。
In other words, perhaps to your frustration, what you read today has nothing at all, in and of itself, to tell you about literature.
但主任说),“没关系的,别担心,我们会帮你处理的。”
It's okay. Don't worry about it. We'll even take care of this for you."
各位要是现在想换到后排,就放心换,没关系的,我不介意,好,我们可以开始了
If people wanna kind of slide back, that's fine, as I'm talking Okay, we're ready.
如果你们没有完全吸收我今天讲的内容,没关系,这些小细节都会在习题集中找得到。
So realize if it doesn't quite sink in today, not a problems in terms of these low level details.
没关系,但即使你对儿童不感兴趣,却依然有很多原因促使你去研究发展,因为发展的研究,数据以及科学,有时可以解释成人的问题
Fine. But there are reasons to study development even if you are not interested in children because sometimes developmental studies and developmental data and developmental science can inform questions about adults.
比如你要结婚了,你要做移植手术了,不管是什么,没关系的
You got married, you're getting a transplant, whatever it is. That's fine.
你只需要战胜你自己,告诉自己“没关系。
You just kind of, have to get over yourself and be like, "All right.
不过没关系,我在研究生院花了一年做法庭研究,并在那儿的Middlesex,DA的办公室工作,在那里,我学会了用数码相机的媒介卡,制作鉴识影像。
But no matter, I spent a year in graduate school doing forensic research and working for the local Middlesex DA's office where I learned how to make a so-called forensic image of a digital camera's media card.
没关系,那元素是因你而被发现的,这就是开创性的。
It doesn't matter. The element was found because of you, and that's groundbreaking.
嘿,就算你们是小孩也没关系。是小孩有怎么样?小孩能办大事呢!
Hey. It doesn't matter if you're kids. And what's so wrong with being a kid, anyway? Kids rule.
没关系,因为我不搬了。
Well, Phoebe that's fine because I'm not moving.
那我就赞同,-没关系,好了。
Then I could agree with that. - That's all right. Fair enough.
即使你说的可能不对,这也没关系。
even if you're going to say something incorrectly, it's okay.
各位,听我说,我想告诉你们,今天晚上来的观众不是很多,但是你们知道吗?没关系,真的无所谓,因为今晚是我们自己的夜晚。
Okay, guys, listen up. Look, I gotta tell you, there's not much of an audience out there tonight. But you know what? It doesn't matter. It really doesn't. 'Cause tonight is our night.
没关系,我保证从今以后我会跟你保持距离。
It doesn't matter. Look, I promise from now on I will keep my distance from you.
就此而言,我们再问一个问题也没关系,死后能否继续活着
For that matter, no serious harm done if we ask: Is there life after death?
有多少人会,假设你为一个球队效力,比如说是美国国家队吧,可能有些难以启齿,没关系
How many of you, if you were playing for, I guess it's going to be America, which is a sad thing to start with,never mind.
宪法里面有规定,但没关系,我们假装没有那个规定
There's some rule in the Constitution, but never mind, let's pretend that's not there.
对不起,但是这跟你没关系。
I'm sorry, but it's nothing to do with you.
没关系。请把那个蓝钢笔给我看看。
That's all right. Show me the blue pen, please.
没关系, 出了问题我兜着.
Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, I'll take responsibility for it.
我个人认为它会引起混乱,但是没关系。
I think it's going to cause chaos personally but never mind.
你忘记带书了?没关系。
You forgot to bring the book? It doesn't matter.
有时候打电话的人也说不清楚自己在哪里,不过没关系。
Sometimes the caller can't tell clearly where he is, but it doesn't matter.
亲爱的艾丽,没关系。
Dear Ally, It doesn't matter.
你多晚来我家都没关系.
You can come to my house till all hours.
你不吃早餐真的没关系吗?
Will it matter if you don't take your breakfast?
他迟到了,但没关系。
He was late, but it doesn't matter.
没关系. 请不要去拿了, 我用不着.
Never mind. Please don't go for it. I shan't want it.
没关系。我喜欢走路。
It doesn't matter. I like walking.
他们多数不懂英语,但那没关系。
Most of them didn't understand English, but that didn't matter.
没关系。我在这里等。
That's all right. I'll be waiting here.
管他想什么,都没关系。
Whatever he thinks doesn't matter.
你来不了也没关系。
It doesn't matter if you can't come.
把它扔掉,没关系.
It doesn't matter throwing that away.
如果你没时间也没关系。
It doesn't matter if you have no time.
没关系,爸爸会来接我的。
It's alright. My father is coming to pick me up.
“没关系,宝贝儿。”他说道,然后温柔地吻了她一下。
"Not to worry, Baby," he said, and kissed her tenderly.
“你走哪条路都没关系。”猫说。
"It doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
没关系,我下次会做得更好。
Never mind, I will do better next time.
努力过,失败过,没关系,屡战屡败,屡败屡战,每一次失败都比上一次更好。
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
那没关系。
That's alright.
“没关系。”安妮安慰她说。
'Never mind,' Anne consoled her.
“抱歉,莉兹。我想我刚才对你有点粗鲁。”——“没关系,但是别再那样做了!”
"Forget it, but don't do it again!"
没关系,我能行。
That's okay, I can manage.
导游说:“没关系。”
The guide said, "It's all right."
你去不去都没关系。
It doesn't matter whether you go or not.
不,没关系,先生。
No, that's alright, sir.
即使他们住在世界的另一端也没关系。
It doesn't matter if they live on the other side of the world.
没关系!真遗憾!
Never mind! What a pity!
“ 对不起,我打破了你的茶壶. ” “没关系. ”
" I am sorry I broke your teapot. "" Forget it. ”
“没关系。”彼得哽咽了一下。
"It doesn't matter," Peter gulped.
没关系。有什么问题?
That's okay. What's the problem?
哦,好吧,没关系,我可以再买一个。
Oh well, it doesn't matter, I can always buy another one.
它更贵,但没关系。
It costs more, but never mind.
没关系,我们可以明天再做。
It doesn't matter, we can do it tomorrow.
如果你不喜欢这个,没关系。
If you don't like this, it doesn't matter.
偶尔借点钱倒没关系,但不要养成习惯。
It's all right to borrow money occasionally, but don't let it become a habit.
“他的名字是大卫吗?”——“不,我想不是,不过没关系,继续。”
"Was his name David?"—"No I don't think it was, but never mind, go on."
没关系,我已经挖了个洞。
Never mind, I've broke a hole.
“你说什么?”“哦,没关系。”
"What did you say?" "Oh, it doesn't matter."
海伦娜平和地说:“没关系,我们来支付差额。”
"No matter, we will pay the difference," Helena said placidly.
没关系,下次我会做得更好的。
Never mind, I'll do better next time.
你什么时候回来都没关系。
It doesn't matter when you'll come back.
你把它打碎了?没关系,我们可以再买一个。
Have you broken it? Never mind, we can buy another one.
“没关系,内德。”他安慰我说。
"Never mind, Ned," he consoled me.
“我把你吵醒了?”——“是的,不过没关系。”
"Did I wake you?" — "Yes, but it doesn't matter."
“没关系。”彼得说。
"It doesn't matter," Peter said.
你什么时候来我家都没关系.
You can come to my house at all hours.
你去或不去,对我都没关系.
It doesn't matter to me whether you go or not.
“我把您吵醒了吗?” — “是的,不过没关系。”
"Did I wake you?"—"Yes, but it doesn't matter."
没关系——忘了我问你的话吧。
Never mind—forget that I asked.
没关系,我可以自己完成。
It doesn't matter, I can finish it myself.
◎ 没关系 méi guānxi
(1) [no matter]∶不重要,不值得注意
对他来说,什么都没关系
(2) [never mind]∶不要紧;不用顾虑
◎ 没关系 méi guānxi
[what the hell] ——用作感叹词,表示漫不经心或玩世不恭地顺从
没关系,我怎么都行
不要紧、没妨碍。如:「你坐著没关系,我站著只是为了方便工作。」近不妨事
没有相关性。如:「老刘和这件事是没关系的。」