我已经拜托妈妈下周六为我们临时照看一下孩子。
I've asked Mum to sit for us next Saturday.
他让他妈妈用挂号邮件寄。
He asked his mother to send it by registered mail.
我妈妈试图说服我不要离婚。
My mother tried to talk me out of getting a divorce.
妈妈是个深信草药的人。
Mom was a great believer in herbal medicines.
约翰的妈妈钓到了什么?
What did John's mother catch?
休瞥了一眼坐在她妈妈膝上的小女孩。
Hugh glanced at the child on her mother's lap.
别瞎操心了,妈妈,一切都好。
Don't fuss, Mum, everything is all right.
贝蒂正在和她妈妈说话。
Betty is talking to her mother.
埃米遇见的准妈妈们个个洋溢着自豪和喜悦。
The expectant mothers that Amy had encountered positively glowed with pride.
我过去常和妈妈熬夜看电影。
I used to stay up late with my mom and watch movies.
他以惹他妈妈生气为乐。
He delighted in baiting his mother.
那你妈妈是做什么的?
And what does your mother do?
“不要亵渎神明,”我妈妈说。
"Don't blaspheme," my mother said.
她匆匆写了个便条告诉妈妈她已外出。
She scribbled a note to tell Mum she'dgone out.
她恨她的妈妈对她如此苛刻。
She resents her mother for being so tough on her.
我妈妈为开斋节做准备。
My mother prepares for the Eid.
他哭叫着:“我要妈妈!”
'I want my mummy!' he wailed.
是的,我和我妈妈一起去的。
Yes, I went with my mother.
小孩不停地拉扯着他妈妈的衣袖。
The child kept plucking at his mother's sleeve.
他妈妈穿上牛仔裤和平跟鞋,看上去年轻了10岁。
His mother looked ten years younger in jeans and flats.
这可怜的小家伙!没有了妈妈。
The poor little thing ! It's lost its mother.
妈妈手指,妈妈手指,你在哪里?
Mother finger, mother finger, where are you?
这是我的妈妈,珍妮。
This is my mother, Jenny.
我回来的时候,妈妈还没下班。
Ma was still at work when I got back.
我妈妈充当了泽尔达和她妈妈之间的调解人。
My mom was the one who mediated between Zelda and her mom.
妈妈在里面清扫,换卧具。
Momma was cleaning inside, changing the bedclothes.
焦洁的妈妈是做什么的?
What does Jiao Jie's mother do?
妈妈说我可以到外面花园里玩。
Mummy says I can play out in the garden.
约翰尼在他妈妈那儿告了我的状。
Johnnie snitched on me to his mom.
战争期间,琼帮妈妈给战士们织围巾。
During the war, Joan helped her mother knit scarves for soldiers.
她和她妈妈长得一模一样。
She's a carbon copy of her mother.
他和我妈妈每天晚上都吵个不停。
He and my mom were arguing every night, hour after hour.
他大概7岁,骨架像他妈妈一样娇小均匀。
He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.
妈妈提着两袋食品走进了后门。
Mama came in the back door carrying two bags of groceries.
不能那样跟你妈妈说话!
That's no way to speak to your mother!
妈妈的脸上充满了痛苦。
Mom's face was full of pain.
瞧见了没?妈妈说我能行—没错吧!
You see? Mom said I could - so there!
我想给爸爸妈妈买件礼物。
I want to buy a present for my mother and father.
尽管西比斯大发牢骚,但妈妈不会放她一马。
Though Sybbis complained bitterly, Mama would not let up on her.
他对待本的妈妈变得粗暴而又残酷。
He became violent and abusive toward Ben's mother.
我妈妈正在变成一个宗教狂热分子。
My mom is turning into a religious maniac.
我们等着爸爸妈妈回家。
We waited for Mom and Dad to get home.
“妈妈,”她拖长了声音,缓缓地说道。
"Mom," she intoned, elongating the word.
我的妈妈是英语老师。
My mother is an English teacher.
我用口型默示告别,然后匆匆跟在妈妈身后走了进去。
I mouthed a goodbye and hurried in behind Momma.
这孩子依偎着他妈妈。
The child nuzzled up against his mother.
妈妈,我们谈话时你不必陪着.
Mommy, you don't need to stay while we talk.
小女孩抽泣着说:“我要妈妈。”
'I want my ma,' sobbed the little girl.
他恳求准许他再看妈妈一眼。
He pleaded to be allowed to see his mother one more time.
我和我妈妈一起去的。
I went with my mother.
妈妈正坐在厨房的椅子上。
Mother was sitting in her chair in the kitchen.
她妈妈是健康饮食的忠实信徒。
Her mother was a dedicated apostle of healthy eating.
妈妈喋喋不休地数说他在如何毁我。
Momma babbled on and on about how he was ruining me.
妈妈对他缺乏同情心非常愤怒。
Mom was incensed at his lack of compassion.
你别管,妈妈,我已经能够自己作决定了!
Back off, Mom, I'm old enough to make my own decisions!
所以我大概又向妈妈说了四次,结果她惩罚了我,
So I asked for it like four more times and so eventually she punished me
是我开的车,妈妈,现在也是我在开。没错,宝贝,你真是妈妈的骄傲。
I drove, Mother. I'm driving now. Yes, dear. Mommy's proud.
但是我妈妈...你说过你爱她。我确实爱过她。
My mother, you said you loved my mother. And that I did.
不管什么原因你没有名字就是没成为语言的一部分;,你还是与妈妈紧紧联系,事实上他会得到,一个女性的名字,记住他曾经一段时间被叫做克里斯汀那。
Somehow when you're unnamed you're not part of language; you're still connected to the mother. And he actually had a female name. Remember he's called Christine for a while.
这完全不是想我们猜想的那样是靠死记硬背的,也许你上音乐课的时候,你的老师或和你妈妈会说,记下这一段,而这段音乐不是像那样靠死记硬背的
Well, it's not memorized as we think of it and you may have had music lessons along the way and your teacher and your mother said "Go memorize your piece." It's not memorized like that.
破布?这是我妈妈的。
Rags? This was my mother's.
他的妈妈,贝西,反对,因为展示她。
His mother, Bessie, objects because it shows her in her housecoat.
与这里情况相反,许多女孩在很年轻时就做了妈妈,这太糟糕了。
It's bad enough to say that a lot of the girls get pregnant at a younger age than opposed to here.
他们所给我的爱,以及他们为我所做的牺牲,都难以用语言形容,爸爸走了,妈妈还在身边。
They are just beyond description and tons of love that they have for me, Dad is gone, mom is still here, and the sacrifice that they made for me.
你妈妈,她…她不是我妈妈。
Your mother, she... She's not my mother.
这之后,我妈妈送我去做一个测试,是一个智商的测试。
So when I was out of school, mom sent me to take an exam, IQ exam.
所以猫妈妈不需要知道,关于爱的本质的知识。
So a mother cat doesn't have to know anything about the natural of love.
而不去管你丈夫喜不喜欢,或者你妈妈喜不喜欢。
and not worry about, you know, if your husband likes it, or if your mom likes it, or whatever.
但我不是你妈妈。
But I'm not your mother.
你做了一个梦,梦见你死去的妈妈回来跟你说话
Look, you have a dream where your dead mother has come back to talk to you.
我不是疯子,我妈妈带我去做过测试了。
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
有谁的妈妈也做过这种果冻么
Anybody's mother make Jell-o with fruit in it?
长得真漂亮,就像你的妈妈一样。
You're so beautiful. Just like your mother.
它里面的帘子甚至将左伊挡住,不让他妈妈看到。
It even has a curtain hiding Zooey from his mother.
有些小孩回家后说:“,我明天要去,日本了,不过妈妈你不要担心,因为我会在8点钟回家。
A few children went home and said, "I'm going to Japan tomorrow, but you don't need to worry, mom, 'cause I'm going to be home at 8 o'clock at night".
然后妈妈告诉我那就是个很大的玩具店,还在报纸上找了一张照片。
And she told me it was this huge toy store and she like, found a picture in a magazine.
当流浪汉是受了小时候经历的影响,就是看到一个流浪汉从妈妈那儿得到了一块派。
Being a hobo is produced in this little vignette by the experience of seeing a hobo get pie from your mother.
噢!我不应该那样做。 当妈妈或爸爸说‘不’的时候,就是‘不’。”
Oh! I'm not supposed to do that. When mom or dad says no, it means no."
妈妈,打扫一下!,让我晚点睡吧“
" Momma, clean up! Let me stay up!"
弗洛伊德提出了-,这里只是个简略的概括,弗洛伊德提出了俄狄浦斯情结,“妈妈,我爱妈妈,爸爸“
Freud developed-- this is a crude summary, but Freud developed the Oedipal complex, " "Mom, I love Mommy, Dad."
我怎么可能是你妈妈的转世呢,难道你妈妈是地球人吗?
But how could I be a reincarnation of your mother unless your mother was from earth?
霍华德,你必须告诉你妈妈。
Howard, you've got to tell your mother.
你的口气真像妈妈。
Now you sound like Mother.
等你决定好了以后,你妈妈问你,“今晚你打算做什么?”
And you have a discussion and your mom says, "What are you going to do later on tonight?"
我跟你妈妈保证过,一定要保你平安。
I promised your mother I'd keep you safe.
或者“跟我妈妈讲讲“
"Or I want to tell my mom about this later."
妈妈过来说 宝贝们该睡觉
Then their mother came out and said, 'Time for kittens to go to bed.
我妈妈是现代舞演员,我爸爸是个灯光设计师兼技术人员。
My mom is a modern dancer and my dad is a lighting designer and technician
另一个理论是鲍尔贝提出,他们被妈妈的安慰,和社会互动吸引,同时他们害怕陌生人。
An alternative theory is that of Bowlby, which is that they're drawn to their mother for comfort and social interaction as well as fear of strangers.
又比如,弗洛伊德说,“你憎恨你的妈妈“,然后病人答道,“我才没有。
The patient--Freud says, "You hate your mother," and the patient says, "No, I don't.
我妈妈出生时地球还一片荒芜。
My mother was born before your first cities were built.
因此,每个人都能游览,这孩子妈妈的故乡,并从中学习。
So that everyone is able to visit this child's mother's home, and learn from it.
它只是,立刻让我想起了跟妈妈一起装饰圣诞树的时候,
And it just, you know, immediately evokes memories of decorating the tree with my mom
假设他搭了一座尖塔,搭的非常漂亮,他说,“等妈妈回家了,让她看看哦“,然后他就去睡了。
suppose he builds some labrid tower, it's very impressive, and he says "Please show it to Mum " when she comes home" and he goes to bed.
当然,她有时必须离开--我们必须理解这一点:,我们知道妈妈走了,但是你猜怎么着?
Sure, she goes away--we have to understand this: we know our mother goes away, but guess what?
假设你正在翻看你妈妈的珠宝盒,你们正在讨论一件珠宝。
Let's say that you're going through your mom's jewelry box and you're having a conversation about a jewelry.
你妈妈会怎么想呢?
What will your mother think?
屁股给我坐到凳子上。遵命,长官,妈妈长官。
Sit your butt down. Yes, sir, Mother, sir.
但我太太她已经是个好妈妈,她是一个妈妈可惜没孩子,求你了。
But my wife, she's already there. She's a mother without a baby. Please?
我们也不确定,他妈妈也没带他去检查过这个。
We don't know, his mother never had him tested.
弗洛伊德很快就发现小汉斯其实是在,找另一种方法,来表达自己对妈妈离开房间,的种种不满;,换句话说,他妈妈并不能时时刻刻陪着他。
Well, Freud pretty quickly figures out that what little Hans is doing is finding a way of expressing his frustration about the way in which his mother leaves the room; in other words, his mother is not always there for him.
在妈妈那儿也是。好吧。继续说啊。
With our mother, you did. Oh, right. Okay, here we go.
多谢,我该提醒你要当心他妈妈。
Thank you. I should probably give you a heads up about his mother.
一个可能的解释,二元论者会说,那是你妈妈的鬼魂,她是一个非物质的灵魂,在你睡觉的时候跟你交流
One possible explanation, the dualist, that's the ghost of your mother, immaterial soul that she is, communicating to you while you're asleep.
你不失败,是当妈妈很辛苦的。
You're not failing. Being a mother is hard.
◎ 妈妈 māma
(1) [ma,mum,mamma] [口]∶母亲
妈妈好
妈妈回来了,妈妈来喂奶
(2) [(of an old married couple) husband or wife]∶老妻;老伴
两个孩儿和妈妈
(3) [old woman]∶对年长妇人的称呼
既是如此,妈妈引路。——清· 俞樾《七侠五义》
(4) [old whore]∶鸨母
相烦姐姐请出妈妈来,小闲自有话说。——《水浒传》
称谓:(1) 对母亲的称呼。宋.洪迈《夷坚丙志.卷一○.黄法师醮》:「黄师见夫人在坐,叔介至前,即仆地曰:『妈妈在此,……。』」《永乐大典戏文三种.张协状元.第一三出》:「奴家爹爹王德用,身为宰执,名号黑王。妈妈两国夫人刘氏。」(2) 对年长妇人的称呼。明.无名氏《白兔记.第二出》:「东村头张妈妈,西村头李妈妈。」《初刻拍案惊奇.卷一六》:「两个见是个妇人,无甚妨碍,便动问道:『妈妈何来?为甚这般苦楚?可对我们说知则个。』」(3) 对老妻的称呼。《京本通俗小说.志诚张主管》:「张士廉,年过六旬,妈妈死后,孑然一身,并无儿女。」《刘知远诸宫调.第一二》:「衙内告夫人:『妈妈尊察,只取得他来,交为一妳母足矣。』」(4) 鸨母。即妓女的假母。《大宋宣和遗事.亨集》:「师师闻道,諕得魂不著体,急离坐位,说与他娘……,李妈妈听得这话,慌忙走去告报与左右二厢捉杀使孙荣。」元.无名氏《云窗梦.第二折》:「妾身是洛阳乐籍张妈妈是也。来到这汴梁闻知这郑一女儿月莲,因不挣钱,赌气要卖。」也称为「妈儿」。(5) 婢女对女主人的称呼。《永乐大典戏文三种.张协状元.第四二出》:「(净、贴)妈妈,莫要提起。(未)照管头撞。(丑)你与我请府眷轿先去,我一面备马来。」《京本通俗小说.西山一窟鬼》:「告妈妈,不是锦儿多口,不如妈妈且归,明日爹爹自归来。」(6) 对婆婆的称呼。《清平山堂话本.快嘴李翠莲记》:「恼得心头火气冲,不知那个是妈妈,不知那个是公公。」